Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summertime

I am so excited about this weekend! Me and a girlfriend are going to Reliant Stadium to see KENNY CHESNEY and KEITH URBAN!!! I have only missed one Kenny concert in the last 6 years. I even waddled up the Woodlands hill, sat on the lawn and sang my heart out to Kenny and Uncle Kracker when I was 9 months pregnant with my last child! A die-hard fan?...maybe just a bit!

More than the concert and singing every song word for word, I am looking forward to having some grown up girl time with a good friend! I'm looking forward to lots of laughs, yards of cold beverages :) and recapturing some of the youthful giddyness that concerts bring.

I used to feel guilty spending time and money on myself to do something without the kids...and I still do to some extent. But not this weekend! It's some well deserved, (and well appreciated) Mommy time!

3 comments:

Kara Prater said...

Watch out Reliant Stadium, here we come! Can't wait and will so have the camera ready for some fun shots for our blog. It could be scarey. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just wanted to write a comment since I haven't before. And you should know I check your blog almost daily so you should write more!!! Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I'm a huge Urban fan. Brandi and I saw him in concert earlier this year. Amazing.